Accomplishments: Price. In comparison with AYROM a big plus. I agree with all the estimates the data of other participants of the discussion, I'd like to mention pleasantly convenient power button on the laptop turns on the thumb of the left hand while the right hand is still open lid-super, And++++++ designers!
Limitations: not discovered until after 1 month of use
Accomplishments: Bought for 31990. Very glad. Very easy-to-carry device compared with the old 3 kg Put the office was very pleased with the speed. i5 fast. Worth the "statistics 8" an array of 100 thousand data obrabatyivae entry and does not fall out. When working workaround not hot. But under load the fan to hear. The sound is very acceptable.
Keys and print liked. Well, the design at first sight. Charge in word holds 6 hours.
Limitations: Minus until he found the one WiFi is not very sensitive. had to buy an external adapter.
Comment: Pleased with my purchase of 200% and more.
in my game prototype!!!
Accomplishments: 1. Price - took 31K;
2. Build quality, with one caveat (below);
3. Battery life;
4. Large touchpad, never hot, so as not heating keyboard;
5. Relatively quiet cooler (I had 4 beech);
6. Not so many preset "junk application, the removal of which is wasting time;
7. Multitouch is perfect
Limitations: Virtually all of the following disadvantages - subjective. So: 1. Small navigation keys (up-down-left-right), United with the PgUp, PgDn. If you're a big man with strong arms and a thumbs - discomfort obezpechen. Although on the other hand, not so often they (navigation buttons) you have to use.
2. Assembly quality: very tight and uncomfortable removed "cover" under the SD card, nail can be broken. Having studied design at purchase, came to the conclusion that it is rather a feature, not marriage.
3. A little tight button on tachpade - got used to it.
4. Only 2 usb port. However, compensated by bluetooth module (for mouse for example).
4. No keyboard backlight, both the usb port located in the back - the led flashlight will not hook up. Night work - not ice, light the candle near =)
5. Staff sound sad and dull, but I have no right to ask this kid something better.
Comment: After a week of use - only positive emotions. I'd like to put the assessment of the "5" or "4+" =) Pay 10K for the Intel i7 (and additional 300Gb) hard disk sense not seen it hardly will radically improve performance. Neither saw sense to Asus Fujitsu, standing on 20K more expensive. AutoCad pulls fine. The toys are not played, and not for this purchase. Office - also without problems. In the mode of full backlit+wifi (surfing, or kintso) works in about 4 hours. the House also features Samsung 350U2B (12,5"), compared with it, the quality of the keyboard above, tactile buttons nicer (Samsa unexpectedly creak some). as you use, try to complement!
Accomplishments: - of course appearance, light and thin, body material magnesium-aluminum alloy, not only the outer cover, but it seems the whole.
- clear, though I do not play games, but for office applications, Internet, mail, view, and print two-dimensional graphics at the time.
- screen features meet modern requirements, but nothing outstanding, in other matters, like the sound of the regular speakers.
- web camera and microphone not yet used it, but I think that all is standard.
Limitations: List of identified deficiencies few more:
- slow loading after a complete shutdown, had to spend time to optimize special software, banal disabling unnecessary services and programs at startup not helped. Now loaded in less than a minute. Actually this should have been doing programmers Acer, not the consumer. True, you can not turn off, just close the lid, ready to work when the computer resumes from hibernation literally seconds.
- work offline battery is not so rosy as they declare, it seemed to me that with intensive use - about 3 hours. If you save on the screen brightness, and each perekure shut the lid, then of course works longer. The swaying of the battery by several full tskoov charge-discharge-a mandatory procedure.
- the lack of ethernet port is somewhat annoying, although in such a thin body put it problematic.
Keyboard with all its softness some non-informative, pressing fail as in cotton wool, to have to slam on them stronger otherwise half the letters in words will not.
- the touchpad is too sensitive, it can cause problems execution type of action to drag objects, instead of moving the cursor. The problem is partially solved by setting the sensitivity and disabling certain functions.
- enable / disable wireless networks (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) is a single key, the information about enabling and disabling the networks nowhere reflected. The solution is simple, hardware enable them and disable unnecessary software, and device Manager button.
- Enable / disable the Caps Lock also does not appear anywhere, that is the feature.
Comment: Never before had Acer products, although mobile computers use for 20 years, since 1992.
This model has attracted the attention of the appearance and the desire to try something that has not yet tried.
a very decent ultra every day, to the peculiarities of privyikaesh.Esli won't break the appratanaya part, then just swell.